Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mr. Know It All

I have found myself in the car quite a bit this week, and with that, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to Mike Trivisonno on the radio. Now I’ve listened to this guy for however long he’s been doing his talk show, and I must have called him a big, fat, stupid dago a million times; but that’s only because he is. But lately, I have to tell you, he’s making a ton of sense to me. So I’ve been struggling to figure out if that makes me dumb, or does that simply make him, not as dumb as I thought?

Then yesterday, after he got done belittling some whiney, bleeding heart liberal, and bitch slapping some 80 year old lady, (both calls which I really enjoyed), he blurted something out that I wasn’t ready for. This Brush High School grease-ball, 10th grade drop-out said he was making $1.2 million a year. You heard me, $1.2 million, and all I could think was you gotta be kidding me. After I got done shaking my head, I realized the answer to my question was simple, yes that makes me dumb, and yes, he’s way smarter than I thought.


Trivisonno in the 10th grade, consuming 1.2 million calories per semester; and Trivisonno now, earning 1.2 million dollars per year....you gotta be kidding me.
.
It gets worse as I keep listening. He’s got strippers calling him on the phone wanting to hook up with him. He’s telling them to go to his website and post their big old boobies on-line and he’ll decide if they're worthy of his attention or not. It’s now that I realize, that not only am I dumb, but I am a complete and total over educated, under achieving, jerk-off loser too. I kicked the “Strippers” out of our bowling league because they failed to show up a couple of times; and this mullet wearing bastard has got them beating his door down so they can say “I met Mike Trivisonno.” So I immediately do what every other red-blooded Cleveland guy would do, I go to the WTAM website and try to check out these broads. And finally, finally, I felt a little better. While Trivisonno definitely has more strippers, pound for pound “My Bowling League” has way, way more talent.

A representative sampling of Trivisonno's Stripper's


The Ladies of "My Bowling League" matched up pound for pound against Trivisonno's harem....maybe I'm not as big a loser as I thought.
.
Anyhow, I’m told that every story, to be worthwhile, should have some kind of religious or spiritual moral to it. So here’s the one that I think we can all clearly take away from this. (granted, it’s a bit of a stretch, but what the hell) We have dozens of I-talians in this league, some short, some fat, some dumb, some illiterate, and some are all of the above; but I’m told, none of you guys are cheap. But the only way for us to find that out for sure, is if you guys start buying me beers. So unless you stingy bastards want me to start naming names, perhaps you should belly up to the bar and drop off a Bud Lite on your way back to the lanes.

Salute, or whatever it is you guys say,
Marty Lynch

The King Pin

***P.S. - Please consider making a donation to the Linda Trivisonno Endowment Fund at the link posted below:...your contribution won't bring her back, but it may keep your loved ones with you a while longer!



To receive blog alerts email mybowlingleague@aol.com, and request to be added to the distribution list ...................and please join the crowd to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment