Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December 20, 2009 Recap

How about that? Everyone showed up to bowl on December 20, 2009. Not only that, but every team had a nice little Christmas gift that they wanted me to have as a token of their appreciation for all that The King Pin does for them. However, it does appear that each and every team was so eager to get to bowling that they all forgot to actually bring those gifts with them.

Anyhow, I had a chance to say hello to everyone at the lanes, with the one exception being, Tony Bondra. As I went through the bowling scores for that evening, I began to sense that perhaps Tony was intentionally avoiding me. My reasoning is that it turns out that we only have two Lady Bugs this week; Bill (Al Roker) Davis, and Tony Bondra. I can certainly understand Bill having an off night; I mean let’s face it, his arm was sore after signing all those autographs.


Looks like Bill Davis is signing someone’s bowling score sheet

I’m not sure why Tony couldn’t hit his average in any of the three games he bowled that night; but what I do know is that his wife Dee Dee absolutely crushed the poor bastard. Not only did she beat his ass into Lady Bugdom, she also bowled her way to being this week’s My Bowling League King. Dee Dee was a blistering 26 pins over average and gets to play with the sausage until some other manly ma’am is able to pry it away.

Many people have told me that Dee Dee and Tony are a great couple, and that they are perfect for each other. I’ve heard that they know each other so well that they can finish each other’s sentence. Sherry Tighe even went as far as saying “they are both such wonderful people, that when I think of Dee Dee I can’t help but think of Tony and vise versa. In fact, I refer to them as one person, and call them D.D.T.”


I’m guessing this is how Sherry pictures D.D.T. I contend this is what happens when you inhale too much DDT.

Getting back to manly, Maddie Klingman has had the sausage for well over a month, so it wouldn’t be a bad idea for Mrs. Bondra to lay a little disinfectant on that fella. Another manly performance was turned in by our new face of the league Jane Jetson-Rudibaugh who was 22 pins over average. I’m not gonna say Liz’s scores were cosmic, or out of this world, because that’s what any one of you losers would probably come up with. Rather, I would just like to offer a warning to Tom Rudibaugh to watch out because if his wife keeps improving like this sooner or later, she gonna be shoving her Venus up Uranus.



You didn't actually think I would put a picture of that did you?

This would bring us to something we haven’t discussed yet this year; The Queen. I admit that I am surprised that none of you dudes have mentioned this to me. Perhaps if you guys weren’t bowling like gals I would have heard something by now. Anyhow, this week’s winner of the My Bowling League Queens crown goes to a familiar girly-man from last year, Bill Weil. Congratulations sweetie, your 38 pins under average was the most pitiful performance turned in by a “male” bowler this year.


Bill was actually eager to pose for this photo.

With love oozing out of me,

Marty Lynch
The King Pin

To recieve blog alerts email mybowlingleague@aol.com, and request to be added to the distribution list ...................and please join the crowd to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment