Wednesday, May 26, 2010

News – About Members Only - Mostly

It’s easy to keep up with everybody during the bowling season, but since that’s been over for a couple of months, I figured that it would be a good idea if I give you a little bit of the news that has crossed my desk recently.


Maybe it’s me but I think Greg Cira looked way better before he went to the Bosley Hair Restoration Clinic.

This is kind of a quasi member spotlight. For those of you who don’t know, Terry and Sue Wise will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary, but that’s not really a big deal. The fact that they began dating when they were 12 is odd, sort of cute really, but not unheard of. The interesting thing, as I have recently come to learn, is that Sue’s maiden name was also Wise. Now that’s uncommon, but it’s not nearly as uncommon as the fact that these to love birds are actually first cousins; their fathers are half brothers.

How could this be? That’s against the law isn’t it? Well, as I did my research, I learned that there is nothing illegal about marrying your relative. People have been making fun of those inbreeding West Virginians for years, saying that it screws up the gene pool and dumbs down the family lineage. Well I think that Sue and Terry’s children prove that there is no truth to that urban myth.

The Wise kids, Rue and Jerry were happy to accompany one other to the Mayfield Prom; a serious romance could be budding.


If Nick Longo, errrrrr, Dick Dongo thinks dying his hair and pretending to be really happy will make him unrecognizable, he better think again.

We almost had a real Hollywood Star come right out of My Bowling League, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

Mike Reimer was gonna play the lead in the big screen movie about the life of actor John Goodman. He lost the role when the producers realized that Mike still had to lose 50 pounds.

Marty Lynch

The King Pin


To receive blog alerts email mybowlingleague@aol.com, and request to be added to the distribution list ...................and please join the crowd to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment