Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting Reaquainted

THANKS FOR NOTHING

It’s been a month and a half since I put anything on the blog, and guess what? Not one of you selfish bastards picked up the phone to see if I was okay. No one dropped me an email, nor did any of you even bother to check with the neighbors. In short, not a single person took the time to show the slightest bit of concern for my well being. Which only goes to prove what I’ve been saying all along; you people totally suck. There I was laid up for weeks as some asshole doctor diagnosed me with Neurocysticercosis, then with Colchicine poisoning, followed by Arteriovenous. After this freak changed his mind again and decided that I had Delayed-onset Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID) – Secondary to phenytoin-mediated Epstein-Barr virus infection, my wife Sue, who prefers to be introduced as Suzanne, took me home and gave me a double Fleet enema; and I hate to admit it, but I’ve felt fine ever since.


Do not let this Dr. House guy admit you; he’s kind of a dick.


FINAL BOWLING RECAP FOR SEASON 3

Bowling is over for Season III and it doesn’t matter who won or lost in the championship match on March 14th. What matters is; will there be a banquet, and will there be a Season IV. Unfortunately, I don’t have a definitive answer about the banquet at this time; but it is safe to say that for some of you, neither the banquet nor Season IV will be in your future.

The lovely Mrs. Lynch has strongly suggested that I not arbitrarily throw any teams out of the league this year, nor am I allowed to badger people who don’t want to return. I thought I was upholding the integrity of the league by eliminating the dead weight, and by harassing those who would turn their back on my fellow members. Therefore, I have decided to disband the league entirely, and start the new and improved “My Bowling League.” This way if any team doesn’t want to bowl next year, they can simply forget to fill out the new application. And for those teams that I don’t want back next year, I can just claim that I never received their application.


If you look closely you may see the name Bondra on that application. This would fall under the never received category.


WAS MIKE BROWN ON THE CLOCK?

Mike Brown may not be as big a dick as his wife Tina thinks he is……but after reading this link, I think it will be pretty clear to all of us that our boy Browner will go to great lengths to get out of going to work on Fridays.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/04/a_farewell_to_an_old_soldier_w.html




THE MY BOWLING LEAGUE BOOZE CRUISE

The short answer is, I don’t remember it too clearly. However, in the very near future I predict things will be coming back to me; and when they do, I’ll be sure to do at least a brief recap.

Stay tuned, I’ll be back in the groove soon.


Marty Lynch
The King Pin

To receive blog alerts email mybowlingleague@aol.com, and request to be added to the distribution list ...................and please join the crowd to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment