Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blogging may not be in my future

People kept saying " Marty you gotta get your own blog." I thought they said this because they recognized I had something of value to say. However, I'm now beginning to believe that these people simply don't like me. If you have ever tried to set up a blog-site you can probably appreciate the pain-in-the-ass-factor that is closely associated with this activity.

I envisioned a great looking site with photos, audios, videos, links to distant places, and other cool shit. Yet, reality is slowly setting in; and if my reality doesn't change quick, well, you've just read my first and last blog.

Irritatedly Yours,

Marty Lynch
The King Pin

To recieve blog alerts email mybowlingleague@aol.com, and request to be added to the distribution list

2 comments:

  1. No doubt if Jesus checked with you first, mass would be more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you cut the best looking Lynch out of the picture?

    ReplyDelete